I’ve seen this tag going around the blogosphere this past week and thought it was a fun idea so decided to do one myself. Here goes…
1. I don’t have a middle name. Just a first and last.
2. I’m obsessed with my little loves and am quite protective of them.
3. I didn’t start wearing makeup until I was 16 and it was only mascara and lip gloss. I only just learned how to apply a full face of makeup 4 years ago.
4. I’ve always struggled with low self-esteem.
5. The smell of Menudo makes me gag. Menudo is a traditional Mexican soup made with beef stomach.
6. The only sport I watch is the World Cup every four years.
7. I love the sound of makeup/paint brushes clinking together and the sound you get when typing on a keyboard. Sometimes I “pretend type” just to hear it. I’m weird. lol
8. I let my imagination get the better of me sometimes. Usually when I’m home alone at night I start thinking of child ghost or demons and I end up having to call my husband. haha
9. I can’t read intellectual content. It makes me sleepy. I do love a good fantasy fiction though.
10. I have a major sweet tooth. Most anything sweet, I want.
11. I have never been on a plane but I can’t wait to.
12. I love New York and the UK even though I have never been there.
13. I have never seen the beach and am always hoping, “This year will be the year.”
14. I collect inspirational and funny quotes.
15. I can’t wait to have kids but I don’t want them until I’m 35.
16. I become very emotional at the thought of losing my little loves. I cry hysterically sometimes.
17. I make funny faces to make people laugh.
18. I’m very shy when I meet new people.
19. I have anxiety as a passenger in the car. I sometimes tense up so much during a busy traffic trip that by the time we reach our destination my body aches from being tense the whole time.
20. I love to sing when I’m home alone.
21. I have a round scar about an inch and a half big on my arm that I got when I was a kid. There was a shade less lamp I reached over and it burned my arm. On that note, I have two smaller round scars three inches away from the first scar that I got when I was about 5. I got it when I was roasting marshmallows and let the marshmallow burn too long, it melted off the stick and onto my arm
23. I LOVE Friends and have seen it so many times that I know every line to every episode in every season. Sad, I know.
24. I like to repeat movie/tv phrases I like or think are funny in normal conversation. I usually get the “Huh?!” look in response.
25. I like to learn rap songs and sing along. People are surprised when they hear me “rapping” along to Eminem or a certain Tech 9 song.
Hope that wasn’t too boring. If you one of these let me know. I’d love to read them.